Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

All I wanted for that night

All I wanted was lust.
Screw a bunch of trust.
All I wanted todo,
Was straddel you.
I wanted to cream,
And I wanted to scream.
I wanted to make you moan,
And I wanted to hear you groan.
All I wanted was rough sex,
And I wanted to lick your rock-hard chest.
All I wanted was to make you mine,
But just for that one time.
I wanted you to lick and kiss me down there.
I wanted to squeeze the back of the chair,
As I was riding you so hard,
As hard as I could bare.
But you forgot that you weren't suppose to call me,
After I had told you that's how it had to be.
I just wanted you for that one night,
And for this I'm sorry because it just wasn't right.
Thank you alot though,
But you just need to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home