Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Slowly take your turn

place your palm
oh my cheek
tell me what you need
and ill fulfill
your wildest dream
put your tongue
on my lips
then ill show you
all my tricks
put your teeth
on my neck
leave your mark
make me spark
push me down
on the floor
tear off my shirt
lets make this work
kiss me down
and down
and down
hit my spot
make me rock
wait
stop
dont get dressed
we're not done yet
its my turn now
sit back
relax
ill take care
of that carrot
in your pants
but let me start
at your neck
cause you know
thats my fetish
i like to lick
but i love to bite
but would you mind
if i take my time?
i like it slow
but one more thing
can i climb on top
i dont know what it is
but thats my fav. spot
let me ride that cream filled twinkie
but dont forget i like my spankings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home