Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

PRO-FESSIONAL, Yes I am

Your lines are wrong, your vects too high,
My shout wouldn’t hurt a fly
Who am I to judge? Well I
am a PRO-FES-SIONAL
I am who I know
All my clients tell me so

I can show you how it’s done
Not like THAT, like THIS you see?
Come inside
I can show you better in my ass!