Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Im Hot Tonight

Don't tease me tonight, My love
I'm too hot
All day I've waited for
cooling crystalline springs
of your soothing exciting love
Don't make me wait longer
to feel the touch of
manly hands of pleasuring
tenderness and strength

Sweetest capture of my lips by yours
Passion driven dance of our tongues
Only a gossamer sheerness of black lace
between us and Nirvana
I feel the tremble of your hands
as effortlessly you peal
the bareness of my waiting body
free from its filmy bonds
like a piece of sweetly ripened juicy fruit

Hold me close against
masculine hardness of chest
as firm roundness of
my yearning smooth
mounds of heated pleasure
and rock hard rosy nipples
nest in the hair between your manly breasts
Let me feel the pushing, pulsating
strength of impatient hard manhood
against my thigh and dewy valley of love
moist with pleasant wine
for your tongue to taste

Kiss my neck, your hot breath
and whispers of love against my ear
as you feel the trembling
of my fevered flesh against yours
Move with knowledge of all
my feminine desires
all my secret places of hot delight
as your hands, lips and tongue
caress bare shoulders
ivory breasts and hard rose buds
that push and rise
to meet their source of pleasure
Give me all of you, My Love
within the warmth of my mouth

I withhold no pleasure
from my beloved
and I lovingly, skillfully
hold you there in warm wet sanctuary
until You are satisfied
Taste the sweet saltiness
of long shapely legs,
quivering smooth satin of
thighs that open to you
Lush down adorned valley of pleasure
welcoming your lips and tongue
to drink deeply of passion's intoxicating wine
Let me feel the hardness of masculinity
enveloped in the softness of femininity
as you move against me
in ever increasing thrusts

Let me hear you call out my name
as I call yours
Once again the perfect completion
of love is ours
As we rock each other
and both our worlds
again and again,
lost in passion's flame


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home