Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Kisses

My nipples get hard at the thought of your touch,
your tongue in small circles...i want it so much.
Bare flesh against mine and i start to shiver, your
hand between my legs and i soon begin to quiver...

I beg for your tongue in the most sensitive spot..
you lean up and whisper "i want it alot"....
I tell you "take all that you want, all you can stand,
but along with your tongue..you must also use you hand".

You smile and lean down to begin your pleasent task...
im just thankful, twice..i didnt have to ask..
to the rythem of your tongue.. i slowly begin to cum..
then you lean up with a kiss, and offer me some...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home