Sensual Venus

She will not say the words, to express the way she feels, Caught within her head and heart, with harsh resolve of steel. The jaded mind that knows the risks; The heart that shields the day. Savor their time together... then tuck them all away. Forbidden, wrong and stolen, Three words all meaningless. To spend a moment sharing? Then call them truly blessed. The intimate may wither, The kisses soon may end, but take away the laughter, she'll grieve for you, my friend.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My Experience

it's thats mental sex, that get's my mind all
wet stimulating
thought relating
verbally conversating, no playa hating.....sex
99.9% of the time allows her
to sex only my mind
i just thrive off that mental vibe
that she provides
while to each other we commonly speak
and from each other we mentally seek
we search, and we continuously find
the common thoughts in each other's mind
She makes love to my mind and it feels just right
She provides me mental sex, each and every night
As we vibe, we mentally fuck to new hieghts
At times in the dark, sometimes by candlelight
mood music set to the perfect tone
as she verbally sexes my mental zone
she gives me mental forplay by
playing with my notion
she gives me mental oral sex by
vibing with my emotions
see,we can mentally 69
trying to find the perfect time
she is my mental homey,lover,friend
that fucks my mind over and over again
ain't nothing better than a conversation
aroused by mental stimulation
and i have mental masturbation
everytime our conversation
comes to a verbal conclusion
As i patiently await our next mental sex illusion
Our mental sex is always the best
cause there's no physical touch
she looks into my eyes and smiles
and i bust a mental nut
She never had to touch me,nor have i ever
spread my legs
never had to share my body
just the thought that are in my head
But she's always welcome to explore
and if what we seek reaches it's peak
we always go back for more.
It's that mental sex that keeps my
mind all wet.
Cuz mentally is as good as the phsical
sex will ever get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home